Camilla Peffer, Copywriter
In Camilla’s words…
I’m a Melbourne-based copywriter/online marketer. I focus on creating lazer-lucid content for businesses looking to get their message to the masses.
Previously, I’ve worked as a latte art extraordinaire, and sweet talked customers in a shopping mall near you. I also used to serve schnapps with a cow bell as a waitress in a German restaurant. I have the Durndl to prove this.
But that was then. This is now.
I’m also a bona-fide peanut butter and chocolate visionary. Is there anything those two can’t do?
Find Camilla here:
- The Good Copy writing school and course Stop! Grammar time! – http://thegoodcopy.com.au
- The Elements of Style, Strunk and White
- Usage and Abusage, Eric Partridge
- www.thesuperfoodery.com.au (my website which Camilla helped me write copy for!)
- The Huffington Post –
- The Golden Goose Leah Bridge
- Google Keyword Tool
- Facebook – read about dark posts here –
- Facebook Power Editor – Jon Loomer course – http://www.jonloomer.com/pecourse/
- Time tracking tool – toggl.com
- To do list – teuxdeux.com
The ep unfolds:
- Camilla shares her grammar nerd pet hate and gives some tips for getting over any of your grammar humps
- We discuss why I wanted to share Camilla with the Wellness Entrepreneur audience
- How to write authentically & trust in your own authenticity
- Camilla shares her tips on approaching your About Page – did you know that your about page is not actually about you?
- How a brand strategist can help you identify your ideal client?
- Is it against authenticity to have a copywriter write some of your content?
- How to find your perfect copywriter
- Camilla shares some tips on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- It’s important to provide your newsletter subscribers unique content
- Camilla talks about her lead magnet – the success it’s having, how she uses Facebook dark posts
- Calls to action are critical on your About Page
- Camilla shares a few of her favourite life and productivity hacks