You know her as the other half of #LadyBossChats but today I wanted to bring Elle on the show as a proper, bona fide guest (aka Katie has to shut up more).
Elle is an entrepreneurial inspiration to me – she’s ridden every up and down you could imagine in business, and she does it all in the most real way. Forget “authentic” (the most overused word in the Entrepreneur Dictionary), Elle is Elle. What you see is what you get. And she has proven that being herself and following her desire to connect and serve other like-minded lady bosses is exactly the right foundation for a shining brand and successful business.
- Elle’s Story:
- Starting out as a maker by accident and deciding it wasn’t her jam
- Growing into the Artful Biz conference and consulting
- Becoming a business coach to promote and launch her conference
- Blending the right and left brain to help creatives plan their business
- Approaching community building from a mental health perspective
- Running 2 brands in parallel and managing the strategy behind them
Tips for the Wellness Entrepreneur:
- Stop telling yourself you need more education and believe in yourself.
- Consider if your business is a detriment your passion and pivot if necessary.
- See what the next step to get outside of your comfort zone is and do it.
- Run a live event to make a deeper connection with your audience.
Changemaker Aha Moments:
- We all have something to learn from each other, no matter what level we’re at.
- You’re not crazy if you want to do things differently than the status quo.
- Events are a great way to ignite your creativity with inspiring conversations.
- Audiences connect on another level when you reveal yourself from behind your business.
Words of Inspiration from Elle Roberts:
“I felt like I had to get some badge of honor before I came a business coach.”
“If they’re business is thriving and they’re doing work they really love, it’s life-changing.”
“Anyone that’s running a business is more creative than they know.”
“Find where it is you do feel safe and start there.”
“Talk about events until you’re blue in the face. That’s how you get bums in seats.”
“I don’t want to build a business if it means me sitting in my office alone all the time.
Elle is a multi-passionate creative, business coach, dreamer, writer, speaker. She is a business development coach, mentor and vision finder. She works with clients to help them with their business planning, social media, marketing, goal setting and finding the best version of themselves and their business.
Katie’s Affiliate Link for Bonuses!: http://artfulbizcon.com/?artful=31
Elle is happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the event email@example.com