Well, take a deep breath sister. Today’s podcast episode is all about making content achievable, exciting and strategic.
Any entrepreneur who takes themselves seriously or is looking to scale their impact needs to have a content strategy. It’s something I’ve really tried to up my own game on this year and I did that with quite a bit of help from today’s guest, Swapna Thomas, content expert and business mentor.
From a background as one of India’s most successful mommy bloggers, Swapna now helps entrepreneurs like you and me to nail their message via their content.
She’s spectacular and she offers up her six part formula for simple and strategic content creation.
- We talk about Swapna’s first foray into the online marketing world, as a pioneering Mommy Blogger in India
- Swapna built a successful monetized blog with brand collaborations and awards to her name
- Swapna convinces us why content is critical to your business strategy
- We cover off on the biggest mistakes entrepreneurs are making in their content
- Swapna’s 6 part system for planning your quarterly content:
- Determine your categories
- Determine your publishing schedule
- Identify how many of each content type you will need to create for the next 90 days
- Align your content to your launches
- Write your content titles
- Bonus tip: Go on a rant!
- Start creating!
- Swapna explains how you can use a “content creation retreat” to create your 90 days of content. Not batching!
Resources / Links:
- Swapna’s website swapnathomas.com
- Katie’s 90 Day Planning episode thewellnessentrepreneur.com.au/39
- Swapna’s Blog on Why You Shouldn’t Batch Your Content http://swapnathomas.com/batch-writing-blog-posts/
- Denise Duffield-Thomas, Swapna’s wannabe biz bestie luckybitch.com
- Swapna’s Facebook Group for content-lovin’ entrepreneurs https://www.facebook.com/groups/myvoicemymessage/
- Swapna’s Freebie for you – a Content Kit of 21 Must Have Tools to Rock Your Content Strategy – http://bit.ly/contentkit