Many solopreneurs struggle with the amount of work there is to do. Online business is a constant work-in-progress, and we all feel the overwhelm and wish we had a spare pair of hands or a spare few weeks!
My podcast guest today has a solution to that problem – Joanna Mitchell founded The Healthy VA, a team of virtual assistants who specialise in servicing wellness entrepreneurs and health coaches.
- Her own story from corporate HR to health coaching to helping other health coaches.
- How free phonecalls with potential clients help her dream clients to buy from her.
- We talk the art of delegation (hands up who sucks at this one?)
- We talk about fear as a major block in outsourcing
- We geek out over productivity and project management tools.
- We talk about self-care – so important on the entrepreneurial journey and so often the first casualty of entrepreneurial busy times!
More about Joanna Mitchell, The Healthy VA
Whilst working as certified Holistic Health Coach in Sydney, Jo recognised the lack of health-based business support available to the Australian health industry.
With her corporate experience and techy skills, she decided to turn her attention towards supporting health peers with their businesses instead.
The Healthy VA was born!
Since 2013, they’ve grown into a team of like-minded health nuts!
They understand why health entrepreneurs make it their mission to support others with their health and wellbeing.
Give Joanna a shout out on Twitter and tell her you heard her here.
Or visit her website