In this interview with the wellness entrepreneur behind The Holistic Ingredient, Amy Crawford, she reflects on what it takes to thrive as a wellness entrepreneur. We talk about business models – and yes, it gets me excited – and about how Amy’s business model while it might look like a crap one, actually plays perfectly to her strengths from her corporate career. We talk about the current landscape and how she’s adapting her business to respond.
- Amy shares her business journey that started with chronic illness.
- The “snowball” effect of sharing what you’re doing and growing from there.
- The elephant in the room – what’s going on with the wellness sector right now.
- The simple answer is authenticity and not pretending to be something you’re not.
- The negative spiral of chasing “likes” and “follows”
- Comparison is an evil word.
- Vision boards and the power of manifestation.
- The challenges of Amy’s “crap business model”
- Designing the right business model for you and your strengths
- Amy gets down and dirty on all of her marketing and revenue /product streams and the constant reinvention required
- Variety as stimulation and the changing e-book world
- Do people value something that’s free?
- Monetising your content library and building your list
- Thanks for the feedback Liz Lee (Do you want a shout out on the podcast? Head to iTunes to leave a review for us or click on the “Voice Message” button on the right of this screen and leave a voicemail for me! Your dulcet tones could be on the pod!)