In this show you’re going to hear an interview with a champion vlogger and podcaster and now book author! Amy Schmittauer – who totally created a rap video clip as part of her book launch! – is on the show to discuss vlogging, how to get started in vlogging, how to get over the mindset blocks that stop us getting on video, and more!
After the show we did an exclusive mini training just for my Podcast Empire members where Amy talked about her podcast and how she markets it, how she integrates video with podcasting and also book marketing because hello, book launch! I do this with lots of my guests after we finish, so if you want to get access to these exclusive little pieces of cherry pie goodness, come and join the empire! It’s for podcasters or about-to-be-podcasters, it’s only $37/month and we do training, accountability, I hot seat review a member podcast every month. Check it out here
The vlogging how-tos:
- We start with the Beagle mama talk! #lucyandindyshoutout
- I tell Amy something she doesn’t hear very often ; )
- We explore the relationship between consumption and creation
- Amy tells us where to start with video (hint: it’s not with a YouTube account!)
- Why we should focus on video in 2017
- We talk about how Amy developed a holistic programming strategy for her YouTube channel #gold
- We bust some video mindset blocks!
Amy’s book launch anthem/rap video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOYppZoVTCw&feature=youtu.be