I was absolutely dancing-around-the-living-room chuffed and honoured to sit in the hosting chair of one of my FAVOURITE podcasts, the Biz Chix podcast, to interview host Natalie Eckdahl on her 3 year podcast anniversary. We dig into her biz and podcast journey – and it’s an epic journey to six figures and being recognised as Inc.com’s top 5 women podcasters for female entrepreneurs. Settle in!
We talk about:
- Natalie shares where she grew up as a child and what she was like
- Nat’s journey into podcasting – she created the podcast she wanted to listen to with more women’s voices! (Amen!)
- I ask what combination of things helped Natalie grow her audience
- We talk about the number 3000 and why it’s important
- Does consistently showing up make a difference?
- Why you need to keep yourself fresh in your content, in order to keep your audience fresh
- The importance of the Facebook Group and how conversation there becomes part of the podcast
- We talk about imposter syndrome and how its affected Natalie on her journey
- Which podcasters does Natalie admire?
- How to handle failure?
- What Natalie would say to herself 3 years ago and where she sees herself 3 years from now