I’m so excited to be catching up with the Merrymaker Sisters again in this episode. I first spoke to Emma and Carla when they where building a blog and sharing paleo recipes and I was starting my podcast. It’s been two years of full-time merrymaking for the girls & big changes in my biz too and I’m thrilled to be able to share their epic journey with you.
We chat about...
- Emma and Carla tell us how they maintain their motivation and flow while living and working together as well as how things have changed since their move from Canberra to the Gold Coast.
- The sisters talk about how their business has changed over the past two years since they were last on the podcast.
- They discuss why leaving their paleo message behind was the right move for them. They didn’t realise how big of a deal it would be until they published that blog post.
- Carla tells us how she and Emma split the workload.
- Emma explains how things have changed since they began working on the Merrymaker Sisters full-time and how they’re ready to properly define their rolls.
- The sisters believe that working in a salaried job would be easier, but working on their own business is where their joy is, but they realise that they need to keep working on keeping that joy and fun.
- The girls tell us how email automation has been a game changer in their business.
- They talk about why gratitude is the one thing they always come back to and why it’s so important to them.
- Carla and Emma explain how their podcast came about and why they’ve decided to focus more on business.
– If you meet someone who loves what they do, there’s something magic to that.
– For most goals and dreams we are our own blocks.
Even if you are that passionate it doesn’t mean you’re going to have an epic business because there’s a lot of hard work that goes into creating, sustaining and maintaining and growing a business.
– You don’t have to have a business to have an epic life.
The Merrymaker Sisters – Getmerry.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Themmsisters/
Instagram – https://instagram.com/Themerrymakersisters/
Tropical Think Tank – http://www.tropicalthinktank.com
Dynamite Circle – http://about.dynamitecircle.com/
The One thing – http://www.the1thing.com
Essentialism – http://gregmckeown.com/product/essentialism-the-disciplined-pursuit-of-less/
Drip (Email) – https://www.drip.co
Dan Norris – dannorris.me