Welcome to our 5 Part Series: Should I Start a Podcast?
This is for you if you’re interested in HOW entrepreneurs can grow their business with podcasting. It’s for you if you’re thinking about podcasting and you want inspiration to get started. And it’s for you if you’re ALREADY podcasting because you’ll get inspiration, ideas and advice you can apply in your podcast right now that will pay off forever.
But this isn’t just me preaching to you about podcasting. It isn’t me bringing on experts to tell you how fabulous podcasting is.
In this series, you will meet an entrepreneur who is just like you. Anna Chirsholm is a health coach and one of my PodWell clients. She’s a Mum, a passionate plant based foodie, a fitness fanatic and NOW A PODCASTER who is behind the show Big Impact.
All the links:
All the shownotes: katiewyatt.me/68
Launch Checklist Download: www.podcastempires.com/launchchecklist
Podwell sales page www.podcastempires.com/joinpodwell
Find Anna at www.annachisholm.com
Find Big Impact podcast at https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/big-impact/id1138647197?mt=2
What we talked about?
- Why Anna decided to add a podcast to her business.
- What’s the concept behind her podcast?
- Why interviewing a real life client can be beneficial to Anna’s business and her listeners.
- Don’t let the challenges you face stop you from moving forward.
- Along with your dream list of people you’d like to interview, make one of podcasts you’d like to appear on too.
- Get more podcast pitching advice in episode 63: http://katiewyatt.me/063-pitch-podcast-solo/
- Help listeners discover and stay with you by launching with three episodes.
- Deciding how frequently you should be podcasting.
- Busy mums are listening to podcasts on the way to and from school pick ups or to and from the gym.
- [Podcasts are] a more accessible way for the people I’m coaching to access the information.
Plus I share my top tip for newbies and more experienced podcasters – jump into the episode to hear my tips!