On this episode I catch with the inspirational empire builder Trivinia Barber. We chat about her entrepreneurial journey from solo entrepreneur to CEO of Priority VA. Many entrepreneurs and business owners know that there does come a time when we need help within our business, Trivinia helps us identify when that time is and how to go about it. We chat about…
- Trivinia started out as a Virtual Assistant herself and is now CEO of her own company Priority VA.
- Her transition from serving clients to managing VAs
- Why she decided to start her own company
- How to identify when you need help in your business
- What can a VA do for you and your business
- The biggest mistakes made when considering a VA
- Apps to help you in your business
- Tips for managing and maintaining your clients
- Why you DON”T want your VA to do what you do
- Personalisation not automation
- What does your ideal day look like and compare it to your regular day?
Quotes: “Aim to get the right seats in the bus”“There is no magic to take away the stress”“When we’re in business we have to put on our game face”“I am in the trenches with my team doing what they do”“When considering a VA it’s just like having a baby, you’re never ready”“It’s a bit like wanting your VA to be a unicorn”“It’s important not to surround yourself with yes people” Links: www.priorityva.com Facebook – Trivinia-BarberTwitter – @TriviniaInstagram – @Trivinia http://toddherman.me/90DYhttps://michaelhyatt.com/welcome/