On this week’s episode, I chat with business mindset alchemist, Holly Worton.
In 2009 Holly left a highly successful business running a group of eco hotels in Mexico to become a life coach. This was when all her “stuff” came up.
Trying to grow her business while remaining invisible made for a long and arduous process that wasn’t about bad strategy or lack of knowledge. Instead, it was her own mindset getting in the way.
We chat about…
– Common ways mindset problems show up for women in service industries like life coaching
– Holly first discovered PSYCH-K when she first began working as a life coach.
– What is PSYCH-K and how does it work?
– How do you tell the difference between a block and something like bad business strategy?
– Tips for exercising your intuition muscle.
– Holly’s podcasting journey.
– How Holly began her personal development journey.
– Tips for getting back into the flow when you’re having a crappy day.
– If you’re not being visible, not putting yourself out there, you’re not marketing your business. No one’s going to see you.
– There’s no one technique for everyone. Everyone’s got their own thing.
– If I’m taking action and something’s not working I will stop and say “okay is this the strategy, do I need to try something else or is it a mindset thing?”
– When in doubt, muscle test.
– I block out time in my Google calendar for my morning exercises, which are kind of like meditation…but if I didn’t it wouldn’t happen.
Holly’s podcast recommendations
Natalie Sisson – The Suitcase Entrepreneur
Joanna Penn – The Creative Penn
Amanda Cook – Wellprenuer
Amy Porterfield – Online Marketing Made Easy
Links we shared
7 Day Podcast Challenge – podwellcourse.com/7DPC
Katie’s 90 Day Year Pre Launch FB Group – bit.ly/KT90DAY
Katie’s Empire Builders Facebook Group – bit.ly/startgrowthrive
Website – http://www.hollyworton.com