On this episode I catch up with the inspirational wellness coach and podcasting entrepreneur Angela Counsel. Angela’s journey in business has NOT been an easy one and we chat about the importance of keeping it real and true. Angela is an incredibly popular wellness coach and her presence is phenomenal. She is not your typical podcaster and that is what makes this chat so exciting.
We Chat About:
- Angela’s history – She left the corporate world of accounting and IT to launch herself as a Naturopath in her own clinic only to realise she was on the wrong path.
- What lead Angela to her correct path as host of “Healthy, Wealthy and Wise in Business”
- How personal circumstances reflect in your business.
- The power of knowing yourself
- Do you know what “Lights” you up?
- Her struggle in a world that wasn’t ready for her.
- Questions to ask yourself when you’re niching down:
- What makes you different to everybody else?
- The importance of finding your focus
- What is your ultimate goal?
“I wasn’t doing what I was teaching”
“I wasn’t in love with what I was doing before”
“I wasn’t working in my zone of genius”
“It’s about changing the paradigm of why we got into business”
“If you want to get into their space you have to find a way to link it to their business”
“Push, push, push just doesn’t work”
Find Angela here: www.angelacounsel.com
She’s Angela Counsel on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Podcasts – Healthy, Wealth & Wise in business
- Wellness TV – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLET-ICcC8g
- Secret Mum’s business –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NLOtzoQu3s