On this episode I catch up with Amy Porterfield, my most epic business crush to date! If you don’t know Amy, you’re living under a rock that doesn’t have internet. No seriously, if you don’t know her, she’s a goddess of online marketing, host of the EXCELLENT top-rated Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast.
We chat about her empire building journey and the power of loving what you do. Amy teaches us the importance of discovering your audience and growing your email list.
We chat about…
Amy’s history – US based, 14+ years in corporate marketing for leading brands.
- When she began her entrepreneurial journey and why?
- Why she decided to create her online business?
- Her current business creating online courses for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- The power of discovering your audience.
- Questions to ask yourself when starting out in business.
- “Tiger Time” and what it can do for your business?
- How do you spend your time in your business?
- The importance of growing your email list.
“I created a business I don’t like and I have to change that”
“It was heart wrenching. I had gone backwards”
“If you want to get a head start, focus on building your email list”
“In new business we find a million ideas at once so we are flip flopping”
“I found that one thing and kept it in my funnel”
“Podcasting, I like it and because I like it I’m going to do it”.
“ If you find work you love, everything else in life will fall into place”.