On this episode I catch up with the gorgeous girl behind Matcha Maiden tea brand Sarah Holloway. We chat about her “accidental” journey into the world of business and the importance of social media – particularly her delicious Instagram – in growing her thriving business. For the average entrepreneur,there is usually ambitions that assimilate to operating or even starting your own business, for Sarah the journey began quite differently and has become much more than she ever expected
We chat about:
- Sarah transformed from a lawyer to an accidental entrepreneur.
- When she began her entrepreneurial journey and why
- How do you grow a business unintentionally
- How social media has been the key to growth
- Instagram and how Matcha have used it to grow a thriving fan base
- The power of knowing your product and having faith in it’s potential.
- The power of consistent brand messaging
- An ordinary day in the life of Sarah….
“It was throwing everything we could at it”
“Making sure no post went unnoticed”
“Wing it situation”
“It was all a bit of a happy accident”
Matcha Maiden website
Matcha Mylk Bar website
Matcha Maiden on Instagram
Matcha Maiden on Facebook