On this episode I catch up with the Host of Australia’s #1 Food & Entrepreneurship Podcast – Ronsley Vaz. We chat about his journey and the power of podcasting. We discuss the true art of podcasting and learn that romancing the concept is only the beginning – the true art is within us. Ronsley provides us with some valuable and proven insights.
We chat about:
- Ronsley’s history – starting off in Australia as a Software Engineering Student and becoming host of Bond Appetit and establishing We Are Podcast.
- What inspired his business idea?
- What drove him into the tech industry?
- Why the assimilation between food and technology?
- The power of understanding YOU.
- Why knowing YOUR people is so important?
- Innovation – what is it and what does it mean for each of us?
- The concepts of podcasting
- The value of listening to your own voice.
- Hot tips to consider when creating your podcast.
“Everyone is unique, Once you’re created the mold is broken”
“I always knew since a young age that I was different”
“We get caught up in the romance of starting a business”
“It’s not about the mic.”
Join Katie’s Facebook Group bit.ly/startgrowthrive
#LadyBoss Chats Unplugged bit.ly/ladybossbris
http://wearepodcast.com/ – The We Are Podcast – October 2016 – Enter code: katiew to receive 25% off tickets