This episode is totally awesome. Erin Kyna is a client of mine and so much more. She’s a life coach, Lululemon ambassador, and spiritual guru. I’m thrilled to dive right in with this conversation and get really curious about Erin’s exceptional work.
I hope you’re ready for more than a little woo-woo.
We’re taking our conversation to a spiritual level, learning about manifestation and meditation from this incredible woman.
- Becoming a life coach when no one knew anything about it
- Feeling a crown being placed on her head during meditation
- Having emotions like a pinball machine and finally getting clear
- Shifting her mentality to develop a new energy
- Getting to work with Lululemon by being a part of the community
- Moving to Hawaii where no one knows her
Tips for the Wellness Entrepreneur:
- Stand out by creating with intention.
- Remember that there will always be people who need coaches.
- Use the meditation process to avoid depletion.
- Master your inner-self to clear your energy and attraction clearly.
- Ask yourself, “Would I do this without getting paid?”
- Balance consistency with manifestation.
I had so many aha moments during our conversation. I was amazed at the connection we made between consistency and manifestation – they’re mirror images! Erin is a role model for the intuitive version of being consistent, and she shared some fantastic insights on this topic.
Changemaker Aha Moments:
- There are billions of people in the world who need what you’re offering.
- When we give ourselves power, we can give to others without being depleted.
- The way you show up every day, should be in line with your intention.
Words of Inspiration from Erin Kyna:
“We all have the ability to be completely sovereign within our being. We don’t need to get our power from others. We don’t need to take their power away.”
“With super clear energy and super clear intention, we become a magnet.”
“We never want to be creating from a lack mentality. That vibration attracts lack.”
“I put my intention out. I’m ready to be seen on another level.”
“What is it that we are attracting to us? What’s standing in the way of what we desire?”
Erin Kyna is an intuitive life coach, and helps people discover their own inner wisdom. She’s passionate about helping others pinpoint their pain areas, and set goals so every day they can wake up feeling confident, clear-headed and ready to live their dream lifestyle. She help her clients overcome ‘I’m not good enough’ once and for all.