It’s episode 50 and so I decided to talk about my favourite topic, the only silver bullet in business, consistency! I am sharing with you, retelling my Artful Business Conference keynote where I riff on consistency, tell a few stories and break down the 4 elements that help us be more consistent:
Random tangents and links:
- Fun tangents we went on in this episode:
- Eugene Tan www.aquabumps.com
- Tash Corbin’s Facebook Group of over 10000 https://www.facebook.com/groups/714631208567627/
- Elle Roberts and her Instagram selfie challenge https://www.instagram.com/elle_roberts_/
- Sonia Lyne’s embroidery hoops at Dandelyne https://www.instagram.com/dandelyne/
- Gretchen Rubin on her 4 Habit Tendences http://gretchenrubin.com/happiness_project/2015/01/ta-da-the-launch-of-my-quiz-on-the-four-tendencies-learn-about-yourself/
- Seth Godin on being consistently inconsistent http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2007/06/consistency.html
Sponsored by the first Melbourne Maven Mastermind:
Are you an entrepreneur or ladyboss or dream-preneur who is located in Melbourne? Would you LOVE to connect with some like-minded ladybosses but the thought of making small talk at big faceless events is well frankly, somewhere between terrifying and nosebleeding?
Well the Melbourne Maven series is in-person masterminds for only SIX women like you! You will form new connections, get support and ideas in your business AND some laser coaching from me all over excellent coffee and a snack.
The first one is on Wednesday June 29 at 1030am and will be at a cosy café in the Malvern East/Glenhuntly area.
It’s only $100 and that includes the coffee – which is the cheapest way to get business coaching with me, and it comes with hugs too!
Book in at bit.ly/melbmaven or check out the Workshops page under the Work with Me tab on the menu bar