This week I sat down with Facebook marketing goddess, Bianca Van Meeuwen as she simplified and demystified Facebook marketing for the soulful and passionate entrepreneurs amongst us.
We open the book on Facey:
- Why you should probably have a business page if you’re a wellness entrepreneur
- Finding out whether your ideal client hangs out on Facebook and where
- Why Facebook is great for people trying to find you (HINT: like Pinterest, Facebook ranks well on Google)
- Choosing a category for your business
- Utilising the about section
- Personal profiles and business pages – how to link them without losing your privacy
- Calls to action
- What we know about the Facebook algorithm and ways to make it work for you
- Being careful with competitions on Facebook
- When should you pay for Facebook advertising (lead generation vs sales)
- Different Facebook advertising strategies Bianca uses
- How to budget for ads
- Things to try when working out what your audience engages with
- Facebook groups – paid and free – whys and hows.
Bianca Van Meeuwen is a chatterbox, social media addict, intuitive, marketing strategist, digital native, people person, team-player, curious, dedicated, ambitious, happy camper and creative maker and baker.
Stalk her online:
website at www.biancavanmeeuwen.com.au