Today on the podcast I interview Sarah Miller, the brains behind Intuitive Digital Marketing about her business and all things Pinterest. If you don’t know how Pinterest works, or your previous efforts on the platform have fallen flat, this is the podcast for you, or you are like I was and you just don’t get it. Find out about what to pin, how to use the platform to drive sales, and how to become an avid pinner with very little effort.
- Sarah chats about how she came into her business and her previous experience with a brand.
- She’s been running her intuitive marketing company for about five months
- Sarah tells her secret to gaining confidence in herself, her voice, and her brand.
- Find out why fun is essential to your online voice, whether you’re on Pinterest or not.
- Learn why it’s important to be constantly improving yourself to be confident and successful in your brand.
- Learn about where to begin on Pinterest and what its main benefits for businesses are. Including why Pinterest is a go-to source for solutions.
- Why Pinterest is like giant vision board and how you can tap into that to serve your brand.
- how to work out what boards to create based on your customer.
- Discover whether it’s the visuals and content of the boards or the board names that are more important.
- You can create social aspect on Pinterest by having collaboration boards.
- Sarah swears by the 60/40 rule for sharing others’ and your own content.
- Find out why Pinterest results are ranked so highly on Google and how you can get in on that.
- Repurpose Instagram pictures. No need to make extra work for yourself.
- How to drive traffic to your website and get paid for your pins.
“Our confidences in our brands and our confidences in our businesses come when we focus first on doing our inner work. And then when we do our inner work, be can truly represent ourselves in business.”
“Social media really gives us as consumers, and as people seeking services from others, it gives us this opportunity to say ‘Do I resonate with who this person is? Because if I resonate with who this person is, chances are I’m going to deeply resonate with what they have to offer.”
“When you’re helping other people heal themselves you first have to heal yourself and make that a continual journey and a continual process. I feel like we’re all students of life for eternity and it’s our job to share that with people. We have to share who we are and we have to share our journeys. And that’s where our power and our fun lies, in saying, hey, we’re all in this together.”
“Pinterest is a platform where we go to find solutions to our problems, so when you spend 10 minutes a day pinning the solutions that you have to offer on your website”
Sarah utilises intuitive language to produce empowering content and copy. She is ceaselessly curious about the story that walks with each individual, and passionately driven to relay the beauty and heroic nature of the “ordinary” life. She is drawn to the power of simplicity and the elegance of minimalism.
Sarah’s Social Media Basic Training