Joanna Turner is the incredible woman behind Mission for Balance. She empowers smart women entrepreneurs to be healthy, wealthy, and visible. In this interview, you’ll learn so much about belief systems, how they keep smart entrepreneurial women small, and ways to overcome those beliefs.
- Joanna shares how she went from corporate accounting to health coaching to coaching entrepreneurs
- Joanna’s big “a-ha” moment was making the connection between money blocks and emotional eating – because how you do one thing is how you do everything
- We chat about how our mindsets and our energies can either attract or repel people, including clients
- Why working hard by itself won’t attract clients
- Breaking the cycle of limiting beliefs through EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) or “tapping”
- The importance of visibility in attracting clients and how Joanna overcame her fear of visibility
- Coaching and connection. Joanna tells us why your coach doesn’t need to be your best friend
- Focusing on value adding instead of money can be a great way forward for some women with money blocks
Bio and guest links:
Joanna is a leading Wealth & Success Coach, Advanced EFT & NLP Practitioner (and former Chartered Accountant!) Joanna is a mentor to smart women entrepreneurs and has coached many women all over the world to gain momentum in their business by helping them create a winning mindset, earn desired income, gain confidence and have the freedom to travel.
Joanna’s website – www.missionforbalance.com
Find Joanna on Periscope – @JoannaTurner
Joanna on Instagram – https://instagram.com/joannaturner24/