The beautiful Erin Laishley is a wellness coach who works with women to balance their businesses and health goals. In this episode you’ll learn about why self-care needs to be the foundation of your business (rather than an afterthought), some tips on how to analyse your time, what group coaching is and who it’s for and more.
- Erin talks about her business and how she helps women implement more wellness structures in their own businesses/lives.
- Why wellness is the foundation for everything from your business to your family and relationships.
- The to-do list is the big thing Erin gets women to tackle. She helps them set some boundaries.
- Time management is absolutely key to Erin’s wellness strategy.
- Erin provides some practical tips for prioritising your time better. You’ll want a pen and paper for this section!
- Katie and Erin chat about group coaching and how Erin’s group program Thrive came about – mostly from her impatience and her sense that she was a natural facilitator and good with groups.
- Katie and Erin discuss who can probably jump into group coaching a “little early” than is usually recommended (rules don’t work for everyone)
- The aim of Erin’s Thrive program is to get women to turn their health and businesses around so they don’t burn themselves out trying to build the business they want.
- Erin’s biggest challenge with her business has been to just keep going. It can be tough at times.
- Erin’s business highlight is connecting with people – clients, mastermind buddies, Facebook people, other participants in group programs etc.
- Why pilot programs are actually awesome and you should do them!
Bio and guest links:
Erin Laishley is a Holistic Health Coach based in Brisbane Australia. Since completing her studies with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in 2014, she has been working one on one with clients to help them lose weight in a way that is fun, easy and empowering.
Join Erin’s group program – Thrive
Stalk Erin on her website